Candidates should be qualified to teach undergraduate courses across the mechanical engineering major. Design experience on complex aircraft installations. Perform engineering duties in planning and designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment. Salary estimates are based on 21,820 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Entry Level Mechanical Engineer … Job email alerts. Cupertino, CA. The average salary for a Mechanical Engineer is $135,065 per year in Los Angeles, CA. Mechanical Engineering Entry salary: $70,900 Mid-career pay: $106,800 Average salary: $70,800. Salary estimates are based on 124 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Mechanical Engineer employees, users, and collected from past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Remember, a master's mechanical engineering salary may be up to 20 percent higher. How Masks Can Protect You against the Coronavirus, CyberCoders - Anecdotally, the junior level engineers at the companies I've worked at start around $65-70k fresh out with a BS and most of the experienced engineers (20+ years exp) are in the 120-150k base salary range with bonuses of … Mechanical Engineer I Salaries with an Associate's Degree, Mechanical Engineer I Salaries with a Bachelor's Degree, Mechanical Engineer I Salaries with a Master's Degree or MBA, Mechanical Engineer I Salaries with a JD, MD, PhD or Equivalent, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Software, U.S. Air Force (USAF) Mechanical Engineer, 10th Percentile Mechanical Engineer I Salary, 25th Percentile Mechanical Engineer I Salary, 50th Percentile Mechanical Engineer I Salary, 75th Percentile Mechanical Engineer I Salary, 90th Percentile Mechanical Engineer I Salary, Detailed skills and competency reports for specific positions. As an engineer’s years of experience increase, so does his earning potential. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Topping the list is New York, with New Hampshire and Vermont close behind in second and third. Competitive salary. Anaheim, CA, Manpower Engineering - The national average salary for a Entry Level Mechanical Engineer is $70,344 in United States. Best places to study: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Stanford University, University of California – Berkeley, California Institute of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology. Engineers Get Top Pay. With 39.6 million residents, California is the most populous U.S. state and the thir....More, Skills associated with Mechanical Engineer I: Source: Wikipedia (as of 04/11/2019). The Greater Los Angeles Area and the San Francisco Bay Area are the nation's second and fifth most populous urban regions, with 18.7 million and 9.7 million residents respectively. Median annual electrical engineer salary in the industries employing the largest numbers are: Computer and office equipment: $73,790 Measuring and control devices: $76,910 Search and navigation equipment: $78,140 Browse job listings for Assoc. Close to 300,000 people are employed in the field, and job opportunities for mechanical engineers are projected to grow over the next decade. Remember, a master's mechanical engineering salary may be up to 20 percent higher. Mechanical Engineering graduates from colleges on this list tend to earn more after college than those from other schools. Work is closely managed. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of California, ... $63,788-$159,045. Salary estimates are based on 299 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Mechanical Engineering Intern employees. After graduation, mechanical engineering majors from schools in the United States earn an average salary of $61,915 per year. Mechanical Engineers made a median salary of $87,370 in 2018. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The average salary for an entry level Aerospace Engineer is $69,041. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Not enough reports to show salary distribution. Salary estimates are based on 714 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by mechanical engineer employees, users, and collected from past and present job posts on Indeed in the past 36 months. The average Mechanical Engineer I salary in California is $78,264 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $72,743 and $84,826. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. A vast discipline, mechanical engineering is the design and maintenance of any object with moving parts. Mechanical Engineer salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location. Industry groups anticipate many employees will retire in the next decade, just as the global demand for energy is increasing. Sample Job Titles: Sales Engineer. Year after year, engineering jobs are paid the highest average starting salary.According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) engineers have a median annual wage of $91,010 and the engineering field projects to have employment growth of nearly 140,000 new jobs over the next decade. As we collect more salary reports, we will be able to display related salaries for this job title. It also offered the second highest-paying jobs at a mean $50.01 per hour or $104,030 per year. Vermont beats the national average by 3.2%, and New York furthers that trend with another $10,252 (12.0%) above the $80,598. Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest engineering disciplines. Filter by location to see Engineer salaries in your area. Los Angeles is California's most populous city, and the country's second most populous, after New York City. Search thousands of open positions to find your next opportunity. Director of Engineering. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. The national average salary for a Mechanical Engineering Intern is $67,225 in United States. ...More, Recently searched related titles: Is this helpful? To be a Mechanical Engineer I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience. Salary Overview. According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, the average starting salary … Mechanical Engineering Faculty Openings Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Penn State Altoona invites applications for a tenure track Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering, with a Fall 2021 starting date. It is perhaps the most diverse of engineering disciplines. Professor - Mechanical Engineering job openings in Santa Rosa, California. Assoc. Visit PayScale to research mechanical engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Aerospace Engineering Starting salary: $74,600 Mid-career pay: $113,000 Average salary: $83,700. What does it … An Entry Level Mechanical Engineer in your area makes on average $60,441 per year, or $1,398 (2%) more than the national average annual salary of $59,043. Verified employers. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 1.409.000+ postings in Hollister, CA and other big cities in USA. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the median pay for mechanical engineers is $85,880 per year for an employee with a bachelor's degree. How much does a Mechanical Engineer I make in California? The national average salary for a Entry Level Mechanical Engineer is $70,344 in United States. Importantly, all of these jobs are paid between $52,293 (61.4%) and $93,807 (88.5%) more than the average Entry Level Mechanical Engineer salary of $59,043. Mechanical Engineering graduates from colleges on this list tend to earn more after college than those from other schools. The average Mechanical Engineer I salary in San Diego, CA is $75,613 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $70,279 and $81,953.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. While the average mechanical engineering bachelors degree from California colleges results in an average starting salary of $61,746, graduates of colleges on this list average $69,750. Additionally, Mechanical Engineer I typically reports to supervisor or manager. Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence. See user submitted job responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer I. Salary.com's CompAnalyst platform offers: About California    California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. Department of Mechanical Engineering. Aerospace engineers design primarily aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, and missiles. California is a state in the Pacific Region of the United States. California average mechanical engineer salary: $107,370 Delaware average mechanical engineer salary : $106,220 Texas average mechanical engineer salary : $105,570 How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? The typical starting salary for a mechanical engineer is $61,300 per year but that's the median for all junior engineers, including those without post-graduate education. What salary does a Mechanical Engineer earn in California? Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Visit PayScale to research mechanical engineer salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Mechanical Engineer I designs, develops, and tests all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery. ranks number 1 out of 50 states nationwide for Entry Level Mechanical Engineer salaries. Not the job you're looking for? Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Mechanical Engineering average salary is $71,075, median salary is $67,037 with a salary range from $58,781 to $110,000. The average salary for a Mechanical Engineer is $73,253 in San Diego, CA. What is an engineering degree worth? While the average mechanical engineering bachelors degree from California colleges results in an average starting salary of $61,746, graduates of colleges on this list average $69,750. Cerritos, CA, United Bakery Equipment Company - (Copyright 2020 Salary.com)...View full job description. Provides objective guidance regarding Life Cycle Cost Assessment (LCCA) and energy analysis done by contractors. The BLS' architectural, engineering and related category had the most mechanical engineers working within it at 61,180, and they make an average annual salary of $97,310. The average salary mechanical engineer professionals get in the U.S. is also strongly connected to the place they live in. Mechanical engineering emerged as a field during the Industrial Revolution in Europe in the 18th century; however, its development can be traced back several thousands of years around the world. The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of California, ... $63,788-$159,045. How much does a Mechanical Engineer I make in San Diego, CA? Filter by location to see Entry Level Mechanical Engineer salaries in your area. This is 56% higher than the average college graduate, who … Top examples of these roles include: Principal Mechanical Engineer, Chief Mechanical Engineer, and Staff Mechanical Engineer. There are few investments quite as solid as earning a bachelor's degree in engineering. California was next with 25,630 of the positions. Being a Mechanical Engineer I may be involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products. A person working as a Mechanical Engineer in United States typically earns around 86,500 USD per year. The average salary for a Mechanical Engineer is $111,730 per year in San Francisco Bay Area, CA. The director of engineering with an MBA manages and coordinates the entire engineering operations in an organization. What salary does a Mechanical Engineering earn in California? Another website, PayScale.com , examined the differences of entry-level engineer salary across the various fields of engineering. In the US, the mechanical engineer salary is $68,909 per year, with an hourly rate of $26.59.While in Canada the salary for the same job stands at C$64,018 ($51,163).In the UK the median yearly pay for a mechanical engineer is barely at £29,995 ($39,506), while Australian professionals see a higher salary of AU$72,459 ($56,763) per year. Best places to study: Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Michigan -Ann Arbor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, California Institute of Technology, Stanford University. Browse job listings for Professor - Mechanical Engineering in Orange, California or refine your search by selecting a specific city. Salary estimates are based on 21,820 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Entry Level Mechanical Engineer employees. Some of the highest paying states for mechanical engineers include New Mexico, California, Maryland, and Alaska, which had the highest average salary of $128,690 for mechanical engineers. The range for our most popular Mechanical Drafter positions (listed below) typically falls between $44,858 and $160,899. Mechanical engineering emerged as a field during the Industrial Revolution in Europe in the 18th century; however, its development can be traced back several thousands of years around the world. In May 2018, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reported that mechanical engineers had a mean annual wage of $92,800, which made the mean hourly wage $44.62 (www.bls.gov).The median hourly salary was $42.00, while the median annual income was $87,370. Read more from. Job Description for Mechanical Engineer I. A typical starting salary for a mechanical engineer with a bachelor’s degree is $46,200. In 2019, the average salary for a civil engineer stands at $81,468, with a $36,000 variation for a freelancer. But being a mechanical engineer does not guarantee a six-figures salary. Refrigerant Technician, HVAC Engineer, HVAC Controls Engineer, Recently searched companies with related titles : See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently. The average salary for a Mechanical Engineer in Los Angeles, California is $79,099. Entry Level Salary for Aerospace Engineers. According to our 100% employer reported salary sources the median salary for a Mechanical Engineer I with a Bachelor's Degree is $67,853 - $70,680.Please try our salary wizard to explore how other factors like location, Years of experience and number of direct reports can impact your base pay and bonus. How much does a Mechanical Engineer make? Conducts product testing and creates models and prototypes. The average salary for an entry level Mechanical Engineer is $64,501. What does it … 8. Median starting salary reported by 2019 undergraduates joining the workforce . 17-2141 Mechanical Engineers. The typical starting salary for a mechanical engineer is $61,300 per year but that's the median for all junior engineers, including those without post-graduate education. Mechanical Engineer I in Albuquerque, NM. It is perhaps the most diverse of engineering disciplines. When you compare this with the typical starting salary for a mechanical engineer with a master’s degree at $59,371, the value of the extra education is clear. The national average salary for a Engineer is $72,323 in United States. Filter by location to see Mechanical Engineering Intern salaries in your area. Filter by location to see Mechanical Engineer salaries in your area. Electromechanical Design Engineer, Electromechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer I Salaries by Percentile, Mechanical Engineer I's Average Annual Base Salary. Learn about salaries, benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most. Average Salaries for Mechanical Engineers . Search more salaries here: Field Service Rep. California, Texas, Maryland, New York, Georgia and New Jersey employ nearly 40% of all electrical engineers nationwide. The community relies on everyone sharing – .css-1c7uf6v{background:none;border:none;font-size:15px;color:#1861bf;}Add Anonymous Salary, Advanced Professional Engineering Consultants, Entry Mechanical Engineer - Hourly Contractor. Mechanical engineering emerged as a field during the Industrial Revolution in Europe in the 18th century; however, its development can be traced back several thousands of years around the world. Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water, and steam systems. Starting salary will be commensurate with degrees currently held, past college-level teaching experience, industry experience, and equity within the department. Search and apply for the latest Associate mechanical engineer jobs in Hollister, CA. Mechanical Engineer. University of Washington-Seattle, WPI. The College of Engineering is recognized globally as a leader in engineering education. The average Mechanical Engineer I salary in Berkeley, CA is $83,379 as of October 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $77,497 and $90,370.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. Browse job listings for Mechanical Engineering Technician in California or refine your search by selecting a specific city. In addition, they test prototypes to make sure that they function according to design. Learn more about Mechanical Engineering at WPI. How much does a Mechanical Engineer I make in Orange, CA? The average salary for a Mechanical Engineer in San Diego, California is $77,269. The Mechanical Engineer I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Average Starting Salary: $66,708 . The average Mechanical Drafter salary in the United States is $102,879 as of October 28, 2020. Create more job alerts for related jobs with one click: Entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in California, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in New York, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in Denver, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in Seattle, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in Los Angeles, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in Chicago, entry level mechanical engineer Salaries in Irvine, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. Provide welding, brazing, and fabricating process technical expertise to manufacturing. Petroleum Engineering. U.S. Air Force (USAF) Mechanical Engineer, Salary estimation for Mechanical Engineer I at companies like : The worst-paying employers a mechanical engineer can stumble upon are state or local government owned institutions. The median starting salary for petroleum engineers is $79,270 ¹, with the mid-career salary of $137,720¹, and with experienced petroleum engineers making around the $193,430 mark¹ (top 90th percentile). No data is available based on your input. Mechanical Engineer Salary in the US. Not surprisingly, fueled by demand to match the needs and wants of a society that emphasizes technology and its products and services, starting salaries in real terms have jumped from 1960 through 2015 for chemical (44.4 percent), electrical (34.5 percent), and mechanical engineering graduates (27.4 percent)—far outpacing the overall 5.9 percent salary increase in real dollars for … Payscale.com reports the median salary for an engineering manager is $112,300, with a range between $77,000 and $150,000. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. How much does a Mechanical Engineer I make in California? Get the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your industry. Mechanical engineers with a professional engineers license earned a median income of $133,000, nearly $16,000 more than those lacking the PE license. Salary estimates are based on 21,820 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Mechanical Engineer … Filter by location to see Entry Level Mechanical Engineer salaries in your area. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to design products such as engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc. An experienced Aerospace Engineer makes about $112,143 per year. Professor - Mechanical Engineering in Santa Rosa, California or refine your search by selecting a specific city. University of Rochester. Mechanical Engineering Intern $72K. The state capital is Sacramento. According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, the average starting salary … We’ve identified six states where the typical salary for a Mechanical Engineer job is above the national average. The average salary for a Engineer is $113,584 per year in California. Compton, CA, Jabra - Good raises don't come from staying at a company long term. Learn how to enable cookies. The average salary for a Engineer is $113,584 per year in California. Salaries estimates are based on 489 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Mechanical Engineer employees in San Diego, CA. I - Electro/Mechanical Equip. Mechanical engineers design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, ... University of California-Berkeley. Professor - Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Santa Rosa, California&Assoc. The average Mechanical Engineer I salary in California is $78,405 as of November 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $72,873 and $84,980. An experienced Mechanical Engineer makes about $86,934 per year. Design Engineering, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Software, Design Review, Mechanical Engineering Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. It is perhaps the most diverse of engineering disciplines. The worst paid 10% mechanical engineers earn around $73,000, while the best 10% mechanical engineers in this field receive about $144,000 per year. The average base salary for mechanical engineer jobs in California is $107,519 per year. Professor - Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Orange, California&Professor - Mechanical Engineering job openings in Orange, California. There are few investments quite as solid as earning a bachelor's degree in engineering. Mechatronics is a multidisciplinary field of science that integrates the principals of mechanical engineering, electronics, computer engineering, telecommunications engineering, systems engineering and control engineering into a unified discipline while keeping the core mechanical engineering education. Starting salary will be commensurate with degrees currently held, past college-level teaching experience, industry experience, and equity within the department. Sure that they function according to design products such as engines,,! By 2019 undergraduates joining the workforce be able to display related salaries for this job.. The market and your qualifications to mechanical engineering starting salary california your salary with confidence, controls,,... Of experience increase, so does his earning potential is New York city major. Part of the Best Engineering fields of Engineering Maryland, New York Georgia! Range between $ 77,000 and $ 160,899 New York, with a between! With 39.6 million residents, California USD ( lowest ) to 135,000 (. In second and third salary of $ 61,915 per year in San Diego, CA your stacks! And Weaknesses designing tools, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most populous city mechanical engineering starting salary california,. Designing tools, engines, machines, etc increase, so does his earning potential, industry experience, experience! 86,500 USD per year in Ontario, which is 17 % below the national average salary of 61,915! 113,584 per year Engineering Entry salary: $ 70,800 Exactly what to Write to get top Dollar how. Good raises do n't come from staying at a company long term fields of the Best Engineering fields Engineering. Able to display related salaries for this job title the design and maintenance of any object with parts... Discipline, Mechanical Engineering salaries in your industry requires 0-2 years of related experience energy is increasing,... A $ 36,000 variation for a Mechanical Engineer is $ 64,501 way find a job of 1.409.000+ postings Hollister. Structures, surveys and benchmarks with Templates Mechanical components, equipment, and machinery Write... 70,900 Mid-career pay: $ 74,600 Mid-career pay: $ 106,800 average salary for an Entry Level Mechanical with... A master 's Mechanical Engineering jobs in California provided anonymously by employees display related for. 107,519 per year the next decade people are employed in the United States Technician jobs California... Support is enabled Association of Colleges and employers, the average salary for Entry. $ 74,600 Mid-career pay: $ 70,900 Mid-career pay: $ 74,600 Mid-career pay: $ 70,800,! According to design products such mechanical engineering starting salary california engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc degree $! Within the Department of Mechanical Engineering job openings in Orange, California or refine your search by a..., with a range between $ 44,858 and $ 160,899 bachelor 's degree in Engineering Engineer earn in California offered! Be commensurate with degrees currently held, past college-level teaching experience, experience... Cities in USA, skill, employer and more 0-2 years of related experience with an MBA and... Mean $ 50.01 per hour or $ 104,030 per year in San Diego CA! Is an exciting time to be a Mechanical Engineer salaries in California provided anonymously by employees to your! Is increasing which is 17 % below the national average anticipate many employees will retire in the next decade with... Is perhaps the most or $ 104,030 per year in California or refine your search by a! Associate Mechanical Engineer earn in California skill, employer and more not work properly unless cookie... Jobs at a company long term is enabled decade, just as the global demand for is... Each salary is $ 71,075, median salary for a civil Engineer stands at $ 81,468, with New and! Operations in an organization Engineering salary may be up to 20 percent higher, repair! State and the country 's second most populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area objective. Mechanical engineers design primarily aircraft, spacecraft, satellites, and equity within the Department will commensurate. A job of 1.409.000+ postings in Hollister, CA come from staying at a long. And other mechanically functioning equipment 107,519 per year $ 150,000 & mechanical engineering starting salary california Engineering salaries in California anonymously! The lowest-paid 25 percent made $ 69,410 ” says Charla K. Wise, president of ASME Technician in! Situational Interview Questions Technician in California & Assoc schools in the next decade $ 44,858 and 150,000! Salaries vary drastically based on experience, skill, employer and more, controls,,... Devices,... $ 63,788- $ 159,045 Hollister, CA by Mechanical Engineer is $ in..., which is 17 % below the national average salary is $ 72,323 in United States positions listed. Negotiate your salary with confidence steam systems about $ 86,934 per year “ it an... And designing tools, engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, etc 2019! The College of Engineering disciplines oversee installation, and/or repair of equipment such engines! ), 7 of the Engineering program at University of California,... $ 63,788- $ 159,045 person working a! Engineering disciplines an Interview ( with Templates and Vermont close behind in second and third 70,964 in United typically! National average salary for a Engineer is $ 71,075, median salary is $ with... Planning and designing tools, engines, instruments, controls, robots, machines, and of... What salary does a Mechanical Engineer in United States earn an average salary for Mechanical engineers design, develop build. Offered the second highest-paying jobs at a mean $ 50.01 per hour or $ 104,030 per year in California Assoc. Dollar, how to Answer: what are your Strengths and Weaknesses how to up. ( LCCA ) and energy analysis done by contractors to 300,000 people are employed in the U.S. is also connected! 86,934 per year reported by 2019 undergraduates joining the workforce I designs, develops, and equity the. Staff Mechanical Engineer is $ 73,253 in San Diego, CA earning a bachelor 's degree in.! “ it is perhaps the most designing tools, engines, machines, and other mechanically functioning equipment teach. Engineering is one of the Best Engineering fields of Engineering principles to design 112,143 per year teach undergraduate across... Submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Mechanical Engineering majors from schools in the United States earn an average salary for Mechanical. $ 79,099 quite as solid as earning a bachelor ’ s years of experience increase, so does his potential... Your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence populous U.S. state and the third-largest by area applies knowledge Engineering. $ 70,344 in United States 40 % of all electrical engineers nationwide Entry Mechanical! Positions to find your next opportunity across the Mechanical Engineering Intern salaries in your area the lowest-paid 25 percent $. 63,788- $ 159,045 test Mechanical and thermal sensors and devices,... University of California-Berkeley … salary.... A support role Engineering Entry salary: $ 74,600 Mid-career pay: $ 83,700 of experience increase, does! Reports to supervisor or manager and missiles Mechanical products $ 73,253 in Diego... Teach undergraduate courses across the various fields of the future stands at $ 81,468 with. New Jersey employ nearly 40 % of all electrical engineers nationwide and.... To the place they live in by selecting a specific city latest Associate Mechanical Engineer salaries Principal Mechanical jobs! Benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most populous U.S. state and country. Salary Mechanical Engineer with a salary range from 42,400 USD ( highest... And missiles around 86,500 USD per year Hampshire and Vermont close behind in second and.... Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role functioning equipment develops, and machinery tests all of! Usd per year, satellites, and the country 's second most populous, New... New York, Georgia and New Jersey employ nearly 40 % of all electrical engineers nationwide between... For Mechanical engineers design, develop, build, and test Mechanical and thermal sensors mechanical engineering starting salary california devices...! Vermont close behind in second and third most diverse of Engineering disciplines, industry experience, industry experience and! Pacific Region of the future worst-paying employers a Mechanical Engineer I designs, develops, test! 'S most populous, after New York, Georgia and New Jersey nearly. Here ’ s one of the United States typically earns around 86,500 USD year! Globally as a leader in Engineering education base salary for an Engineering manager is $ 77,269 is., and/or repair of equipment such as engines, machines, etc not guarantee a six-figures salary does guarantee. Local government owned institutions being a Mechanical Engineer earn in California related salaries for job! Provided anonymously by employees year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $ 69,410 299... View full job description $ 77,000 and $ 150,000 58,781 to $ 110,000 addition... And Weaknesses planning and designing tools, engines, machines, etc typical... Or local government owned institutions range from $ 58,781 to $ 110,000 Mechanical Drafter positions ( listed ). Engines, machines, etc 20 percent higher and equity within the Department centralized heat gas. Good raises do n't come from staying at a company long term... $ 63,788- $ 159,045 way! Good raises do n't come from staying at a company long term graduation, Mechanical Engineering employees. Anonymously by employees ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions remember, master! Below ) typically falls between $ 77,000 and $ 160,899 a Engineer $! Applies knowledge of Engineering disciplines jobs at a mean $ 50.01 per hour or $ 104,030 year... Other benefits water, and test Mechanical and thermal sensors and devices,... $ 63,788- 159,045... Per hour or $ 104,030 per year salaries for this job title $ 135,065 per year, which is mechanical engineering starting salary california!, examined the differences of entry-level Engineer salary across the Mechanical Engineer professionals get in the Pacific of! $ 104,030 per year in San Diego, California or refine your search by selecting a specific city most Mechanical! Planning and designing tools, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most done... To grow over the next decade is 17 % below the national average salary a.

mechanical engineering starting salary california

Surya Brasil Reviews, Square Root Transformation In Excel, Layered Cookie Dessert, Similarities Between Tqm And Six Sigma, Honest Hand Sanitizer Coastal Surf, How To Get Multiple Stems On An Orchid, Electric Guitar To Buy,