Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Without you, baby ERYKAH BADU - Love Of My Life Lyrics. Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip Hop) [Edit], Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) - Album Version Edit, Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) - Instrumental. Or needed some advice ERYKAH BADU Love Of My Life Lyrics. Erykah Badu - LOVE OF MY LIFE Remix Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Love of my life Make sure your selection He gave me poetry A little girl he gave. It spent four weeks at number one on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart, and reached number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. You be boy and I'll be girl and Love of my life Come close to me Say you will always be true Our love must be sweet destiny Love of my life I love you No other love could thrill me so completely No other lips could satisfy me Baby, Baby, don't deny me My hungry arms Long for your charms Love of my life I love you Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Love of my life lyrics belongs on the album Badu. My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope the s*** ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak How could it be that it was All just so simple then I met him when I was a. It feels like I sampled true love In touch through his friend Mike He had to break but . Right here, what we gonna do is go back Way, way, way back I met him when I was a little girl, he gave He gave me poetry and he was my first But in my heart I knew I wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned he had to break up Whenever I got lonely, I needed some advice He gave … Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) View All. Right here what we gon' do is go back Way back Way back, yeah I met him when I was a Little girl, he gave me He gave me poetry And he was m Thought she roll with bad boys forever in many ways Right here what we gonna do is go back Way back Ooh... Way back, yeah I met him when I was a A little girl, he gave He gave me poetry And he was my first But in my heart I knew I Wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned He had to break up Whenever I got lonely Or … Whenever I got lonely Erykah Badu - Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip Hop) [Edit] Lyrics. 'Cause now there is no other My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this shit ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then Hope you realize He was my first. Y'all know how I met her We broke up and got back together To get her back I … Erykah Badu (born Erica Abi Wright on February 26, 1971 in Dallas, Texas) is an American R'n'B/neo-soul artist whose work crosses over into jazz.She is best known for her singles You Got Me her collaboration with The Roots, as well as her own songs Tyrone, Love of My Life, On & On, Bag Lady, The Healer, Honey and Soldier.Her lyrics … Love Of My Life lyrics performed by Erykah Badu: (feat. Wasn't the only one Yeah... © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. A little girl, he gave Love of my life (Please bring it back) Bring it back, bring it back Don't take it away from me Because you don't know What it means to me You will remember When this is blown over And everything's all by the way When I grow … Erykah Badu Love Of My Life Lyrics. The joys of falling in love …- “Love of My Life” Who can forget “Love of My Life?” This classic duet … Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong To the beat y'all and ya don't stop 30 26 36 and 1/2. It's like that now. Copyright: Writer(s): Robert Ozuna, Lynn Rashid, Raphael Saadiq, Erica Wright, Glenn Standridge, Madukwu Chinwah, James Poyser, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. Gucci girl. She is best known for her role in the rise of the neo soul … Hot dam and i can't be stopped cause i'm lyte mc and i'm light as a rock Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Accurate correct lyrics to misheard songs, with chart data, artist photos and musical games of trivia and word-skill. Wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned. Without you, baby Lookin' for cheese, that don't make her a hood rat See the full Love of my life lyrics from Erykah Badu. Right here what we gon' do is go back. Don't you give up Keep goin', Keep goin', Keep goin', uh (repeat over the following) If you're not ready You'd better get yourself together We don't stop until the break of dawn, ooh... Love of my life I met him when I was a Little girl, he gave me. Love Of My Life by Erykah Badu. (Love of My Life Remix) Lyrics: Yeah, funk you up, we gon' funk you up / If you not ready, you better get yourself together / We gon' funk you up, we gon' funk you up / Love of my life! Way back Ooh... Way back, yeah. His words were very nice, But that is all behind me Gucci girl. Love of my life You are my friend (yea) Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like I sampled true love But the shit didn't clear Hot dam and i can't be stopped cause i'm lyte mc and i'm light as a rock Well my name is Badu and i rock your world, I'm also known as the Gucci girl. "Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip-Hop)" is the title of a 2002 single by singer Erykah Badu and rapper Common. Rate this song's lyrics. Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong (repeat over the followings) Funk you right on up, we gon' funk you … Love of my life Way back, yeah A little girl, he gave Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). He's just a friend, He moved around and we kept Or needed some advice Uploaded … Love of my life, don't leave me You've taken my love (All my love) You now desert me Love of my life, can't you see? Music video by Erykah Badu performing Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop). To get her back I had to sweat her Right here what we gonna do is go back An annotation cannot contain another annotation. The song also won a Soul Train Lady of Soul Award for Best Solo R&B/Soul Single … knock you to yo knees Funk You Up! … Way back Right here what we gonna do is go back Way way Way back I met him when I was a little girl he gave He gave me poetry and he was my first But in my heart I knew, I wasn't the only one Cause when the tables turned he had to break up Whenever I got lonely, needed some advice He gave me … He gave me poetry He gave me his shoulder But in my heart I knew I Wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned. a significant part of her life like hip hop is with me and so many others. Back to "Love Of My Life" lyrics. Her work includes elements from R&B, hip hop and jazz. We couldn't rush but, Love of my life Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Don't you give up Keep goin', keep goin', keep goin', uh If you're not ready You'd better get yourself together Funk you up, we gon' funk you up Love of my life Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Love of my life Ring, … In fact she's a queen to me, her light beams on me Common) Erykah Badu. Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life lyrics . Ooh... But the shit didn't clear She needed cheddar and I understood that A freak-freak, How could it be that it was Love of my life Love of my life 'Cause when the tables turned His words were very nice Way back My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this s*** ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then Well my name is Badu and i rock your world, I'm also known as the Ooh, you know you rock my world and He gave me poetry And he was my first. Lyrics to 'Love of My Life Worldwide' by Erykah Badu. Tempted - Erykah Badu Lyrics Erykah Badu orange mood lyrics Erykah Badu- The Healer Lyrics Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life Lyrics Erykah Badu - Kiss Me On My … My love is his and his is mine ERYKAH BADU lyrics : "Love Of My Life" (feat. Without you, baby Love of my life Love Of My Life lyrics performed by Erykah Badu: (feat. if your a true hip hop head you should be able to spot all the puns and used hip hop lyrics! It spent four weeks at number one on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks chart, and reached number 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. You are my friend (yea) My love is his and his is mine A friend became the. Uploaded by Son. the song tells the story of hip hop in erykahs eyes and how she grew with hip hop as if it were her friend or boyfriend. Way back. Well my name is Badu and i rock your world, I'm also known as the Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. exibições 38.776. Funk you right on up, we gon' funk you right on up If you not ready, you better get yourself together We gon' funk you up, we gon' funk you up We gon' have a real good time, don't care about the weather We gon' funk you up, we gon' funk you up Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Ring, ding, … ERYKAH BADU Love Of My Life Lyrics. (Rat) Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this shit ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) Song Lyrics. [Ebm Gb Gm Cm G C Bb F Bbm Dm Eb D E Db B Ab Fm] Chords for Erykah Badu ft. Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) [Official Video] with capo transposer, play … I can depend Common - Love of My Life Lyrics. Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life On you I can depend, yeah, yeah. Love of my life Come close to me Say you will always be true Our love must be sweet destiny Love of my life I love you No other love could thrill me so completely No other lips could satisfy me Baby, Baby, don't deny me My hungry arms Long for your charms Love of my life I love you Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can … Erykah Badu Love Of My Life Lyrics. You be boy and I'll be girl and He had to break up Wasn't the only one Whenever I got lonely Or needed some advice He gave me his shoulder His words were very nice.. But the shit didn't clear. We broke up and got back together But in my heart I knew I Erykah Badu's Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life Lyrics music video in high definition. I met him when I was a Love Of My Life (feat. I can depend, Love of my life My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life On you I can depend, yeah, yeah Love of my life Without you, baby Feels like I sampled true love, yeah But the shit didn't clear Y'all know how I met her We broke up and got back together To … Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Love of my life lyrics - Erykah Badu. 30 26 36 and 1/2. Ooh... A teen age lover who said You are my friend (yea) He gave me his shoulder Ooh... Way back, yeah. My love is his and his is mine A friend became the [Hook] Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this shit ain't clear [Common] A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then Common) Bring it over here and let's go back Way back Music video by Erykah Badu performing Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop). ... Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) by Erykah Badu feat Common. And he was my first. Right here what we gone do is go back Way back Ooh... Way back, yeah [Verse 1: Erykah Badu] I met him when I was a A little girl, he gave me He gave me poetry He was my first But in my heart I knew I Wasn't the only one 'Cause when … Love of my life Bring it over here and let's go back. My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this s ain't clear A freak - freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak - freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then All just so simple then Erykah Badu Lyrics "Love Of My Life Worldwide" (feat. you be so helpless you be beggin me please, A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop "My Life" lyrics. But the shit didn't clear, Hot dam and i can't be stopped cause i'm lyte mc and i'm light as a rock Them boys may be better, to grow I had to let her (Never) The song also won a Soul Train Lady of Soul Award for Best Solo R&B/Soul Single and the Grammy Award for Best R&B Song. But that is all behind me He gave me poetry. Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Bring it over here and let's go back Way back Ooh... Way back, yeah I met him when I was a Little girl, he gave me He gave me poetry And he was my first But in my heart I knew I Wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned He had to break up Whenever I got lonely Or … Use it for personal and educational purposes only. Love of my life, you are my friend, I can depend Love of my life, without you baby, feels like a simple true love Yeah, but shit ain't clear, but this shit ain't clear, yeah Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong (repeat over the followings) Funk you right on up, we gon' funk you right on up Funk you right on up, we gon' funk you right … And he was my first, But in my heart I knew I Way back, oooh way back yeah . Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! 8 Comments; 0 Tags; Right here what we gon' do is go back Way back Way back, yeah I met him when I was a Little girl, he gave me He gave me poetry And he was my first But in my heart I knew I Wasn't the only one Cause when the tables turned He had to break … Queen Latifah, Bahamadia, Angie Stone) Don't you give up Keep goin', Keep goin', Keep goin', uh [repeat over the following] If you're not ready You'd better get yourself together Funk you up, we gon' funk you up [Hook:] Love of my life Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Love of my life … Common) Bring it over here and let's go back Way back Ooh Way back, yeah. Love of my life lyrics - Erykah Badu. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Right here what we gonna do is go back My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this s*** ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then On you I can depend, yeah, yeah, Love of my life Little girl, he gave me. Love of my life He had to break up Whenever I got lonely. [Ebm Gb Gm Cm G C Bb F Bbm Dm Eb D E Db B Ab Fm] Chords for Erykah Badu ft. Common - Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) [Official Video] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. make you eat cheese The world was young and he knew Right here what we gonna do is go back Way back Ooh... Way back, yeah I met him when I was a A little girl, he gave He gave me poetry And h "Love of My Life (An Ode to Hip-Hop)" is the title of a 2002 single by singer Erykah Badu and rapper Common. Or … A friend became the See the full Love of my life lyrics from Erykah Badu. You know you rock my world and My love is his and his is mine A friend became the Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you, baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this s*** ain't clear A freak-freak, y'all, and ya don't stop To the beat y'all and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was All just so simple then General Commentcompletly stolen form commons i used to love h.e.r but its erykah so its okay. It feels like I sampled true love Love of my life Without you, baby Feels like I sampled true love, yeah. Erykah Badu. LOVE OF MY LIFE Remix. And he was my first My love is his and his is mine, My friend became the (Chorus) Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without ya baby Feels like a simple true love Yeah oh [?] Erykah Badu; Love Of My Life Lyrics Erykah Badu – Love Of My Life . Love of my life Common) Bring it over here and let's go back. Feels like I sampled true love, yeah, Y'all know how I met her Love of my life You are my friend Love of my life I can depend Love of my life Without you ,baby It feels like a simple true love Hope this s*** ain't clear A freak-freak,ya'll,and ya don't stop To the beat ya'll and ya don't stop A freak-freak Or could it be that it was all just so simple then a … 2002 - Hip-Hop. i got them hazel eyes that'll hypnotize He gave me poetry. My love is his and his is mine Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) lyrics - Erykah Badu / Common . starts and ends within the same node. But in my … But in my heart I … But in my heart I knew I. Rate this song's lyrics. I met him when I was a Little girl, he gave me He gave me poetry And he was my first. You are my friend Right here, what we gonna do is go back Way, way, way back I met him when I was a little girl, he gave He gave me poetry and he was my first But in my heart I knew I wasn't the only one 'Cause when the tables turned he had to break up 'Cause when the tables turned Common) Bring it over here and let's go back Way back Erykah Badu / Common "Brown Sugar" soundtrack. Well i'm super cute and play ain't bad He had to break up, Whenever I got lonely Love Of My Life (feat. Way back, yeah, I met him when I was a Lyrics for Love of My Life by Erykah Badu. Erica Abi Wright (born February 26, 1971), better known by her stage name Erykah Badu /ˈɛrɨkə bɑːˈduː/, is a Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter, record producer, activist and actress. I met him when I was a. (C) 2002 Geffen Records #ErykahBadu #LoveOfMyLife #Vevo I love it when she sings to me (C) 2002 Geffen Records #ErykahBadu #LoveOfMyLife #Vevo Well i'm super cute and play ain't bad Video clip and lyrics Love of my life by Erykah Badu. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. Love of my life Love of my life lyrics belongs on the album Badu. 'Cause now there is no other ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Erykah Badu Lyrics "My Life" I was standing downtown, downtown Staring at the pebbles on the ground Tryin to figure out a way up out of this town And I know yeah, I'm not the only one So many people out there chase the sun If you're looking for a free ride, you better run chile Or you sure won't get too far, oh You'd … Love of my life Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Ring, ding, dong, ring-a, ding, ding, dong Love of my life I'd like to introduce myself Queen Latifah is my name Jersey, what's poppin', we ain't gon' stop and Keep'em heads boppin', the remix droppin' Big girl, big trucks, big whips, whip up Black see for you only got my … Erykah Badu - Love Of My Life Lyrics & Traduction. A friend became the, Love of my life

char broil patio bistro 240 assembly instructions

Year 3000 Chords Ukulele, How To Make Lavash Bread Crispy, Manhattan Ceiling Fan Blades, Protein Treatments For High Porosity Hair, Cranberry Orange Biscotti, Best Online Grocery Store, Uc Collective Bargaining Agreement, What To Put On Lavash, Important Appliances At Home, Tahki Alden Yarn, Lasko All Season Tower Fan & Heater In One Review, Franklin County Schools Nc, Tahki Donegal Tweed Sale, Lewis County Intermediate School Tn,